The 5.56x45mm NATO PMAG 30 GEN M2 MOE is a lightweight, cost effective, highly reliable magazine for AR/M4 pattern rifles. Magpul's PMAG features a 30-round magazine with impact resistant polymer construction, easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality. The GEN M2 MOE is identical in form and function to the older model PMAG except that the optional Impact/Dust Cover is now sold separately.
The 10/30 riveted PMAG has been modified by Ace's Armory to permanently restrict the magazine capacity to ensure compliance with magazine capacity restricted states. The PMAG is new from Magpul Industries and will be shipped in its original wrapper. We have modified the original magazine with a rivet to stop the follower at a precise location, thus permanently limiting the capacity of the magazine to 10-rounds. Each magazine is inspected during our quality control process prior to shipping to ensure compliance with state regulations.
NOTE: **ALL BLOCKED and RIVETED MAGS MAY TAKE UP TO 1 WEEK TO SHIP**
- Ranger Plate - The Magpul Ranger Plate is a rubber pull tab that replaces the base plate of the magazine to aid in pulling inverted magazines from pouches for tactical applications. We install the Ranger Plate on the magazine prior to shipment. Note, the ranger plate can be removed and replaced with a standard base plate on our riveted magazines.
- Optimized for use with Colt-spec AR14/M4 firearms
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- USGI-spec stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and field compatibility
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling